OCP!!!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Uncle Jesse

So we all know Uncle Jesse from full house right? Okay... so I've always had a thing for him, I think he's beautiful. Anyways I had a dream the other night that I was a member of the Full house cast... theres my secret dream for you guys. Anyways Uncle Jesse and I were attending these funerals and I was really upset about it all. So he gave me a hug and started singing El Shadai. I started to cry because it was so beautiful. So there you have it :)
I really just wanted to share that with you all. I move on friday... which is a good thing because it's only 100 degrees outside. Perfect moving weather. I got a job YAAAA!! That was an answer to prayer... now if we could just work on the boyfriend factor... ;) jk... no i'm not.
Anyways I'll write more after i move, things are just a bit stressful right now and a bit of drama is going around. I LOVE it ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Brittany said…

    A dream with uncle Jesse in it,... lucky. I never have cool dreams like that.

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger CodyBrock said…

    You got spammed, Heather. You got spammed just like I did. Keep in touch, you wombat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home