OCP!!!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Emotionally spent

So ever since my visit to so cal I have just been feeling emotionally drained. I haven't cried anymore because I gave that up a go awhile ago. But I'm just spent. I feel like the past few months have been very hard for me and my friends. I get it that no one is perfect and that people will fail me and I will fail them. It just sucks that it seems to be happening back to back lately.
God's timing (as usual) doesn't make sense to me and I am trying to wait on Him but it gets so frustrating. There are days I want to just throw up my arms and say I quit, but it's not my time to do so.
But I have been embracing my time house sitting, besides it being over 106 degrees outside! SICK! But I have been swimming, job hunting, swimming, hanging out with friends.
OH!! How great is my grandma? I was helping her clean house and she was like "Heather sit down I want to describe this drinking game I used to do". Oh Grandma!! Kyle don't forget grandma!
Sorry this blog is a little sad, I'm just being honest about my state right now :) I did see Willie Wonka and it made me laugh so hard... and loudly!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Brittany said…

    I feel ya, and I wish I could give you a huge hug right now. Um maybe I can call you and you will sing that one song to me, it always makes me smile.
    I love you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home