OCP!!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

What the Mel?!

So I haven't really been in my apartment for about a month because of traveling and house sitting. So yesterday (being Monday) I'm back at my apt. and I'm the only one home. SO RARE! Anyways I'm on the phone and I walk in my room and stop breathing and then... started screaming. My 6 ft poster of Mel Gibson was gone... GONE!!! Aaron I feel that you can understand what a huge deal this is for me. So I call my friend and ask him if he took it and he just laughed. This isn't funny. There's no laughter, it's like an abduction and there's NOTHING funny about that. So I got the key to his apt and got my poster back, and took his matress. I re-made his bed to look like there was still a matress there. So now war is one, I still have his matress because he still has my Mel. This world is EVIL!
So I have been having family time the past few days, and tomorrow we are heading to Spirit West Coast, I've never gone but it should be fun. I'm pretty tired, and now I get to start not only packing for this week, but start packing up the apt. because I move aug. 20. So soon!! Pondi friends have fun with Mr. J... but remember Kyle and I will always be Mr. J's fly girls!!!:)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger KS said…

    Heddah None!

    Fly People, IT'S FLY PEOPLE.. LAST TIME I CHECKED I WAS DEFFINATLY OF THE MALE SPECIES.. I'LL CHECK AGAIN.. YEP STILL A MALE.. FLY PEOPLE.. DO NOT MAKE ME MAD..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home