OCP!!!

Monday, April 11, 2005

Oh So Cal

So I'm babysitting right now and a neighbor girl came over to play with the little boy I babysit for. I'm listening to them play while watching the 6 month old and I hear the little girl say "Alex is my boyfriend... I want to kiss him" And Alex responds "That's so stupid! Gross don't kiss me" So alex comes up to me and tells on this little girl that she just wants to kiss him. I was like well kiddo... that happens. So they are chasing each other around, well... she's chasing alex, and alex is running away. Ahhh young love.
I went to So Cal this wekekend and it was so great to get out of town. I went thrift store shopping. Okay... so there was this one thrift store we went into and I actually bought a couple of shirts, but I HAVE to tell you what this store was called. I'm not making this up either. The thrift store was called "Retarded Children". That was it. Retarded Children. I was like oh mi gosh! This is NOT P.C. at all. But anyways we shopped, went to the beach, went to a concert, hung out with my roommates family. It was so great! I watched the movie Donny Darco and it was such a trip, but really good.
I apologize if I called any of you and didn't say anything. Sometimes either I forget to lock my keys, or they won't lock. So aaron I feel that I called you and might have left a 20 minute message... sorry... but at least you know I'm a live... I know you were worried :)
I need to go check on the kids, make sure they are being appropriate :)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Aaron said…

    Yep, Heather, you called me. And there was alot of noise in the background, but I figured you were beating the kids you babysit with your phone and my number got dialed when you hit them with it.

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Brittany said…

    yeah Donny Darco is a pretty crazy movie. I miss you lots!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home