OCP!!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Aye aye aye

So on monday my roommate and I adopted two little kitties. My kitties name is Olivia, and my roommates kitties name is Frijole. Yes that is what dad calls alyssa :) They are so cute though!! Even if they do wake me up at 6:00am biting my legs, I still smile. No it's true folks I smile at 6:00 in the morning... only at kittens though... not people.
Today my roommate and I were summond to jury duty, which was kind of fun because we were able to go together and hang out. But the man that was on trial was a step father of a boy I went to highschool with. He was being charged with all these molsetation charges on minors. The judge went on for a few minutes just listing all his charges. The man faced us and smiled a simple smile. I was so upset by it all. Fortuantly I got out of it because 1. i can't afford to not be working, 2. I knew the guy on trial.
So ya that took place, I miss my pondi pines friends. Kyle make me laugh, tell me a joke so that I can laugh for just a fewminutes. It's been a kind of lonely and stressful and emotional summer already and I am definitly excited to visit Pondi people.
Kyle you will make those OCP bracelts again this year!!! :) And keep stacey in line, smack her around if she starts thinking she's funnier than me :) (all of you have permission to do that) jk stace!!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Brittany said…

    I can't wait until you get here. I literally almost pee'd my pants when I read you were coming to visit. I love you so much. Pondi isnt the same with out you.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger aca said…

    it's been done.

    abuse is my middle name.

    i hear you are coming the weekend we will be in houston.

    you did that on purpose didn't you.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    i resent that heather nunn. I have done nothing but bring the experience of summer to you over the phone. I am FILLED with the love of Christ!!

    So you're lonely and have a kitten...why does that sound familiar? Why dont you find another lonely person that has a kitty and hang out with them...hint hint.

    Anyway, camps good. Kyle went poop the other day and I offered to sing to him while he went...he declined...guess it just isnt the same. Saw a picture of Troy with a mullet...his wedding picture, nonetheless. He still looks like a bad ass.

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger KS said…

    So I heard the voice mail message you left Stacey... nuff said! oh, wait.".AAHHHHH oh S*%#... AHHHHH.. hahahahahaha".... Now nuff said

     

Post a Comment

<< Home