OCP!!!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Family Reunion

So I had a family reunion this weekend, I'm exhausted!! My family is so funny and entertaining to me. I love them all. My uncle just retired from working in a prison, where he had to deal with Charles Manson, mafia guys, and the Texas Chainsaw guy (I was almost crying when he told me that because that movie has haunted me for a long time now). He had some great stories that I will tell you all later on. Let me just share a clumsy moment by Heather Nunn.
I was at In N Out and I went to refil my drink before we left. Okay... they didn't have a sign that said "wet floors" so I totally slip... grab this lady's leg to stop me from falling. Then I straighten up and say "thank you" and walk away. I was so embarassed and she looked horrified that I grabbed her behind her knee.
So a lot of stuff has been happening the past few weeks, a lot of hard stuff but it's all a learning process. Pondi Pines peeps I'm going to be visiting you July 8 maybe, sometime around there. So be ready for me. BFFA I'm bringing up a nursing outfit for you!!! ;) Stacey I'll see ya in a few days. I for sure miss you pondi people and you guys are in my prayers. But I think I miss you more thanI pray for you. I'm just being honest. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Heddah said…

    who's my favorite?

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger KS said…

    Heather, I don't know who is trying to replace me, but I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR FAVORITE? right? I mean we aren't breaking up BFFA, are we? I don't think I can handle this.. Oh my gosh.. Ok, where is the alcohol, or the drugs.. those always make me feel better, since I'm not your favorite.. I'm going to lock myself in a dark room (maybe the isolation room) and turn on some dashboard..."Your hair is everywhere, Screaming UNFAITHFULNESSES!!! ok, I think I am better! Let me turn on Mr. J and that will make everyhting better!

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    My family has never had a family reunion...thank goodness!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home