OCP!!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

April 20

I got a text message from Kyle Smith today that said Happy 4:20. What does that even mean?! :) So I told him if him and I ever got married I would want it to be on april 20th.
And another little shout out to kyle smith is that now the muffin joke is being told so much! People call me and say how they tell that joke to everyone. I hate that you are more popular than I am!
So I found out that I have a caffine addiction. I have had a constant head ache the past 3 days and I couldn't make it go away (hence it being constant). So I was drinking a lot of water thinking because it's getting hot out side and i've been going running i'm just dehydrated. No no, I drank a diet dr. pepper and with in 20 minutes the head ache was gone! My name is Heather and I'm addicted to caffiene! That's a sucky rehab story.
So the other day I was in a hurry to leave and I was running down the stairs of my apt. and I totally missed the first step and slid all the way down. I hit the plant on the bottom of the stair case. And we all thought I was so graceful...hmmm. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    Why do you always mention Kyle in your blogs? I'm way cooler...sorry Kyle. Sorry I didn't get your call yesterday, I was walking to work because I have no car and I don't get reception between the church and my house. That's a bit disturbing seeing that it's a creepy, winding road.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home