OCP!!!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

What a week

So... I'm pretty exhausted to be honest. I feel like last week was such a long week. Like on the beginning of the show 24 and Jack Bowers says "This is the longest day of my life". Only it was a week. Anyways, I went to Pondi for a day, it was fun seeing everyone. I think it was too much for me to take in all at once but it was good to see all the beautiful faces at camp. Then I went to my sisters and her and her boyfriend and I went to the fair on saturday. So my sister and I go on this insane ride and I was screaming the whole time and this girl next to me was like "Are you really scared? Why are you screaming?" I was like um... if you could just wait a minute I'm really concentrating on dying here so give me some time. But it was fun. Then on monday I went to Palomar which is in Sandiego to visit this camp up there.
OKAY... so again... people I never look at myself and think I'm short. I just think everyone else is really tall. Okay at this camp there were only 6 grade campers. Most of them taller than me. This one girl asked me what school I was from and I was like oh... no I'm not a camper I'm just here checkign things out. And she was like I figured because you were short you were a camper. I was like huh... awesome.
Anyways, sorry pondi folks for bailing so quickly, some of you heard why I left. It really was good to see you guys though... kyle thanks for rubbing your booger on my leg... that makes me want to vomitt again :)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Brittany said…

    Heather, tell me this wasn't the last time I will see you. I was bummed you left so early, but I am glad you had a good time at the fair. stay in touch
    luv ya

     

Post a Comment

<< Home