OCP!!!

Friday, April 01, 2005

Newest addition

So some of you already know, but to those who either don't live in Nor Cal or aren't on the Joshua email list... let me fill you in on what's new in my life. My parents called me last wednesday and asked me if I could come over friday at 6:00pm. They said they might be taking in a foster girl and they are meeting her on friday. She's 17 years old ( i know holy cow a teenager) and she's a jr. in highschool. She's not a Christian but is pursuing God right now.
Anyways she moved in on thursday of this week and she's just as sweet as can be. She's totally into politics, she doesn't really get sarcasm.... so that means I'm not that funny to her yet.
But this means that I get to be a big sister. I'm really excited about that... show her the ways of the world ;) She's had a very hard up bringing (hence being in foster care) so I have to watch my step more carefully, but I'm excited. This little boy that I babysit for met her yesterday and he asked if she was my sister and I just said yes and he said "You're really short next to your sister". That's been his big deal lately is pointing out how short I am.. and he's only 4!!!
SO that's that. Any sibling advice you want to pass on would be fun.
So it's april fools day and I decided one thing about this day. It sucks being gullable on any other day... but especially on april 1st. I fall for everything. So don't call me and say your pregnate, that's already been told to me. Or that theres a black window on my shoulder. NOT FUNNY KIDS!! :)
I just realized while talking to Stacey on the phone that now because of our newest addition I have a sister named Jessica and Ashley... what the Simpson family?! I decided to be one of the dogs in the expensive bags :)

4 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Brittany said…

    Wow, that's a big change, huh? It sounds like you're a wonderful big sister. love ya

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Aaron said…

    What's a 'black window' on your shoulder? Is that something racist? :D It 's good to see you post again...I love reading your blog, except for maybe the 'Oh Sick' one.

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Aaron said…

    I yelled at you because of a plant?! That is funny! Maybe not in the dream, but I'm sitting here with a smile on my face. You know that I wouldn't do that, right?

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    don't cuss at her and don't let her borrow your things. kidding. i'm still waiting for you to dedicate a post to me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home