OCP!!!

Sunday, March 06, 2005

oh sick!

So it's been a long week this week, slightly stressful and I am so excited for it to be friday night knowing I can sleep in saturday morning. I wake up at 5:00am to the sound of my neighbors getting to know each other in the biblical sense. I was like are you kidding?! It was disgusting and I felt violated hearing it. My roommates think its funny that I hear that every once in a while but I never really laugh... so my morning starts off gross...
So it's saturday night and I got hom a few hours a go from babysitting. It was fine, the parents ordered pizza, the girl watched Sponge Bob... which actually I don't really like that show at all to be honest. Anyways, the girl fell asleep on the couch and didn't want to go to bed so I left her there and read for a bit. These people have 2 dogs, one puppy that bites your toes (not so cute to me) and one really old dog that's blind and deaf. So I'm reading and the blind dog is walking around bumping into things. After a few minutes I hear this noise and I look over at the dog. He pooped, but not just solid poop... this was the runny nasty deal. I was like dangit I've gotta pick this up. So I get a bunch of paper towels and go over to the mess. I hold my breath so to avoid the smell, but somehow I got a wiff and I vomitted on top of the poop. I wanted to cry. Now I had poop and vomitt! I was tempted to wake up the little girl and make her clean it up but I didn't. It was just gross.
Just give me a clean day people!!! :)

5 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Danae said…

    oh. my. gosh. that has to be THE nastiest thing i've ever heard. i feel bad for you. did you get paid well? ;) miss ya...

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Brittany said…

    I threw up just hearing about it. sounds rough, you should take a shower after that kind of weekend luv ya

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Aaron said…

    ".......(me speechless with my mouth open in shock)......."

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    Are you kidding me? That doesn't happen to anyone. I think you're a liar. Or you're just very unlucky. Sick!

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    hey beaver, did any scarry clowns get you last night at grandma's? Have fun tonight at your not so slumber party.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home