OCP!!!

Sunday, January 30, 2005

No Talents

So you know I recently wrote that I'm not funny... apparently most of you agreed and I am praying that Satan will let go of that strong hold he has on you. ;) jk. ApparentlyI can't handle the truth. So now not only am I not really funny (well only to Paula and Kyle and I love you both for that) but now I cant' sing. I was singing on the phone to one of my friends and she was like "Heather you know what's cute? You really can't sing" and I was like oh.. that's sad. And then I think of stacey coming into the bathroom while I was taking a shower and howling like a dog every time I started singing. And then I told my best friend how people have been telling me I can't sing and he was like "well heather i'm not going to lie it's true". But here's the deal, I'm pretty sure TradeMark wants me as back up this summer. And I saw phantom of the opera and I feel that whenever I sing along I sound just like them... and when people throw popcorn at me I feel that they are yelling "Encore"... not shut up like others insist.
This week was really great, the sun came out, I was able to wear my flip flops and sunglasses. Mmm. and what I was really excited about was this. When I call people (usually girls.. Kyle smith you being the acception) I ask them what they are wearing. I started doing it to my mom and calling her at work. Today she called me and said "What are you wearing".I got a good laugh out of that. anyways... that's all for now.
Kyle Smith, you like it when I sing to you huh? With our with out your pope!!! :)

4 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    "Little red caboose...little red caboose"

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger KS said…

    Heather.. You are one funny girl.. I started laughing so much in front of my guys right now and they were all "what?" and I was like "nothing" but I barely got nothing out I was laughing soo much.. I can't find my pope heather! ok later

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    I don't care what anyone says, you sound just like Martina. Sorry I missed both your calls. Bad timing.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    oh yeah, Christie wants to invite you to her wedding. you can stay with me if you want. come!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home