OCP!!!

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Not funny

So yesterday I was driving and I came to this realization... I'm not funny anymore. Have you ever gone through spurts and you're like dang it... I'm just not clever? That was me. So I called up my friend to leave a voice mail and try to throw in something funny, and I was like ya so... uh...right... I got nothing. It's awful.
Yesterday was my first day for my creative writing class and my teacher was incredibally dry and dull. So I looked at her, put Will Ferell's head on her's and imagined him saying "I like scotch, scotch scotch, scotch." And suddenly class became that much more interesting.
All my classes I'm excited about but are going to be as hard as all get out!! I'm only taking 3, I have Spanish, Sign Language, and Creative writing. In my sign language class we can't talk at all! For 2 hours I can't say 1 word. Ugh... that's just illegal. I start convolsing after 20 minutes of silence.
Kyle smith I need you to tell me a joke that I can laugh about. And Dad I don't even want to hear that you are the funniest guy at Pondi Pines... I might have lost my humor but I'm still funnier... .right? :)

8 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    Jose Aguilar is actually my grandpa and my uncle is jose aguilar jr. Wow! my family is famous! dang...calling me during a meeting again. do you like know my schedule?

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger KS said…

    Heather, we both need to go back to Ponderosa Pines and be the Nurse.. Wouldn't that be awesome!! "Oh you aren't feeling well.. SUCK IT UP YOU LITTLE KID!" haha just thinking about it makes me crack up!

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    I'm praying for you...we'll fight this, heather. If we have to watch dodgeball, anchorman, napoleon, and saved all night for weeks on end...we will persevere.

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Aaron said…

    Well, history has been made and hell hath frozen over because you have finally realized what I've told you all along. It's okay though...I can recommend a great therapist...um, let me see...oh yea, his name is Mel.

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger fountainstylerootbeer said…

    i never thought you were funny, i mean i always thought of you as the dirtly little so and so... you get the picture. oh well if you come out to missouri ill be here hope the grass is greener is in norcal

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    here is my comment for your blog. i love you heddah.

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger aca said…

    it's ok heather...if it helps....

    i never thought you were funny anyway.

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Jeffrey said…

    Heather,
    You never cease to make me laugh... at you? with you? who the hell cares. I'm laughing. Anyway, I don't think you are a "dirty little so and so." Go back to Pondi... I dare you. and if you are anything like Stace, you can't refuse a dare. Anyway, peace out. Thanks for hanging with Stacey and I tonight and watching Family Guy... oh wait... you don't return phone calls now.. Maybe Wess is right.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home