OCP!!!

Friday, January 14, 2005

Nothing to write

I really don't have much to say at this point but Stacey and Kyle are just yelling at me to write something new. So I guess I'll just tell you how much of a idiot I really am. (Incase you didn't figure it out) So I was at Stacey's house watching Moth Man Prophecies and I was so scared watching it. SO SCARED. I kept hitting stacey when something would happen. Well at one point I got so scared in the movie that I hit her leg apparently lost control over my arm and punched myself right in the nose. I was like stacey I think I just broke my nose! I think it's bleeding. and she just kept saying SHUT UP HEATHER. It's still a little soar :( But yes I'm an idiot. I get scared and punch my nose.
Hmmm, Jeff and I went apartment shopping and we met a lot of fun crazy, creepy people. We met a guy named George who was like mid 40's, looked like a George Castanza from Seinfeld, had a piece of tape on the soap that said "Hand soap". He creeped Jeff and I out. Then my favorite was Pedro. We met pedro at his apt, and Jeff and I both made comments about how nicely it was kept. Pedro was a really nice guy and dressed really well. Then he asked if Jeff and I were together and we said no. And he asked Jeff if he had a boyfriend or a g/f. That threw me off a little but not really. Then out of no where Pedro say's "I'm gay". I was like WOW!!! DID NOT SEE THAT COMING FRIEND! WOW. I was like I understand your people b/c I own 3 seasons of Will and Grace and I always wanted a gay best friend.
So really that's what's been going on, nothing too exciting cest la vie. ( I speak french now... ooo la la).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home