OCP!!!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

a job for me

So before I tell you this job, I need to really thank Ponderosa and all who were involved the past few summers I worked there. I firmly believe had I not worked at Pondi I wouldn't have found this job and I don't know of another job more perfect for me. So let me tell you what the job is and really I can all hear you fully agreeing with my decision.
I was on the phone with my friend and he was telling me about this church he's involved in. He told me all about the pastor, the huge choir, and the flag people (people that twirl a flag I assume). Anyways and then he said that at his church ... ready for this... there are interpetive dancers!!! IMAGINE THAT! People hired to dance interpeting a song at church!! HELLO?! How perfect is that for me? Can you just imagine me on stage dancing dramatically to a song infront of hundreds of people? I know! It's my spiritual gift and I finally found a place that needs it. Paul forgot to mention that interpetive dancing is a gift but... let's all be honest with each other we know if it wasn't God wouldn't have blessed me with it! :) So I believe that's my calling... interpetive dancing... most of you saw my moves at camp, you can't deny that I've got some talent there!
Anyways.. just thought I'd throw that at you guys... what do you think?

6 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger KS said…

    That is totally aesome heather! I think you and I should both do it and where out marshmellow outfits.. Ohh... We could also teach then Mr. J sayings.. "Don't put the book down" and "Everywhere I Go I see you".... Wait.... Why would we do that when we could fofill our life long dream and become fly girls (and boy)! Something to ponder on!

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    We have dancers at our church every once in a while. Personally, it's distracting and I think if I had fruit to throw at them I would. But hey, you'd be great at it.

    Sorry I haven't called...seriously Heather, it's been a rough 2 weeks.

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Aaron said…

    Heatha', if you need to borrow your 'pirate/wench' shirt from last summer, I'm sure I can arrange it for you. Let me know.
    ---Aaron (the funniest)

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Brittany said…

    Thanks for the warning, heather and Alyssa,I am actually having my ovaries removed so that the curse can be lifted and other returners will have no future problems,I know its a huge sacrifice but, that's just the kind of person I am.
    I love you

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    update your blog!

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger aca said…

    you go girl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home