OCP!!!

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

What to do?

So apparantly I have to figure out where I am going to live next year by next friday. I have no idea what I'm doing this summer let alone where I plan on living next year. I was considering moving to Sacramento for next year with one of my roommates, but now it looks like a no go. Which means I'll probably stay here in Sunny Davis (or Berkley if you want to call it that Kyle). Which is fine, the only part I struggle with is living with so many girls again and not really having too much privacy. I do love my roommates, but let's be realistic... 6 girls living together in a small apartment... HELLO MOOD SWINGS! :) I love it! Anyways any suggestions for what I should do next year? Or this summer? (Besides singing back up for Mr. J and trademark... I'll probably be pretty busy).
So I told a secret to Kyle that I will confess to you all now. Sometimes when I get stressed with school or roommates or life, I put in the Mr. J C.D. and do the motions and sing along... by myself. I need a friend.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger stacey said…

    you know my door is always open...literally, it is because you're getting a key to it.

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger aca said…

    we all do it.

    actually i don't. but i don't look down on those who do.

    my secret...

    4 him. the group...

    it's A_M_A_Z_I_N_G.

    "draw back your bow...let love go...shoot straight for the heart..."
    and now my secret is out.

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger aca said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home