OCP!!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

He made me cry

So let me throw this disclaimer out right now, I'm not the best parker... I know this... my friends know this... there's no secret to it. Okay, so I'm at safeway buying some food for our leaders dinner. I walk out and this guy is blocking my truck in, and writing a note. So I'm thinking, oh crap, he totally hit my truck. I'm looking at it, it was parked in the lines it's just not perfectly straight. I walk over and say "Hi" to the man... he looks at me and asks "Is this YOUR truck?!" And I smile and say "yes it is". He opens his door and says nice parking *itch. And drives off. I stood there for a second, and then just start crying. I haven't cried in months, at least 8 months right, and there's been a lot of tough stuff happening. But this man says one sentance to me and it just does it for me. But I only allow myself to cry for one minute, then I suck it up because I have to go to a meeting. Some people are just NOT nice!
I officially started working with the 8th grade girls, all 18 of them. Yappers Crappers! They are all so energetic... SOOOO energetic. and boy crazy. And I hear all my old youth leaders sighing their "this is sweet justic" sigh. Come to find out I was just like these girls in jr. high. We had the super hero night and we were the Galaxy Galloping Girls for God. And we had these coconuts to make the galloping noise. Some jr. high boy comes up to me and says "hey... nice cocunuts" and kind of laughed. and I asked him what that meant. Then he got embarrassed and walked away. What does it mean?!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    I would have backed into safeway guy's truck and said..."How's my parking now, bitch!"

    Probably not the best way to handle it...but...you know...that's just me.

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    I would've kicked him in the nuts...and then called him a bad word.

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Brittany said…

    Did it feel good to cry though? After such a long time? anyways I am so sorry that happened to you, if he only knew what a sweety you are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home