OCP!!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Deeper Still

So it's been a hard week, actually its been a hard couple of weeks. I haven't been able to feel rested, and I thought it was because I'm getting old.. you know almost 23 is like over the hill! I've had to take naps in the middle of the day in order to get THROUGH the day! It's ridiculous, but I realize that a lot of it is because I am so emotionally exhausted. This week so many things have come up. I've taken a few steps back with my friends, and had some harsh realitys be slapped in my face. I have always known that God designed me to be a relational girl, where I will do anything for my friends if possible. But I realized these past few weeks, actually even these past few months, that my friends wouldn't really do the same for me. I think what hurts the most is to know that some of them flat out just don't care. But what's been good about all of this is that it has brought me to a point where I fully rely on God right now, and daily have to ask for Him to carry me. So I guess losing some friends is the price I have to pay in order for God to get my full attention.
So I have a youth event coming up and we have to dress up as super hero's. And we can make them up... I think we should be Super Nun's. We have to go through a corn maze and I'm pretty sure the texas chainsaw guy will try to kill me. (Not if I'm a Super Nun though!) give me some ideas for super hero's... I know you guys have some fun ideas!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    Heather, I know things have been hard on you and I haven't been the best of friend either but I'm glad you're gaining depth in your relationship with Christ. I love you tons and miss actually being with you to make fun of others. It just isn't the same on the phone. But hey, if this will make you laugh then great...remember when you threw the Bible at me? Yeah, I still have the scar.

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger KS said…

    So I'm thinking of a the pirate outfit.. what do you think? Or you could be a nunn with a superman cape... OR how about you paint yourself black and go as whoppi.. wait she isn't an action figure... dang it

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Brittany said…

    Bebo Norman eh?, I thought I was going to marry him once:) I can relate exactly with the friends thing, I am really glad you have seen a way to grow through the whole experience, you are so sweet and I love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home