OCP!!!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Clean up on Isle 8

So yesterday I was at Safeway doing a little grocery shopping with my roommate. As soon as we walked in I was like "Julie (my roommate) I have to urinate" and she said we would shop quickly and go home. So we go to the juice section and she always gets cranberry juice and I always make fun of her for it. So as she's getting the juice I was like "You should get two for your bladder infection" because there was a guy standing right there. She started laughing (we just finished finals so we're intoxicated with out the toxic stuff). THIS GUY just starts going off about how this kind of cranberry juice isn't as good as the other for bladder infections la la la. And he's getting all techincal on me and I'm just saying "Ya, no that's true." and going along when I have no idea what hes saying to me. Though he does admit to have some bladder problems himself. The things strangers tell me. He leaves,my roommate is on the floor laughing and me... I'm peeing my pants. It wasn't like a river flow but I had to take a shower when I got home. BUT THE WORST PART was when I was leaving this guy was like Have a good night Heather. I grew up with him since I was 2 and he's now the store manager. I was like uh Robert... there's a clean up on isle 8... ya... I peed my pants... sorry.
And I wonder why I don't have a boyfriend? I'd probably pee my pants on our first date. So... that's my pant peeing story. This is just me, being vulnerable, and in need of a friend :)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Aaron said…

    Heather, one word...Depends!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger KS said…

    Heather, you should really listen to what dad says.. I know it may be kind of imbarassing, but it may be time to invest in some depends.. You think this may be an affect from doing all the drugs back in the day? Think about it, You used to hold it for so long, just like I used to only take a poop once a day, and look at me now.. I have to go 6 times a day.. haha.. I miss your singing, it was so beautiful haha

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    ONLY 8 MORE DAYS UNTIL...

    "I'm in a glass box...of...EMOTION!!!"

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    what is with you and urination? if i was a stranger i'd probably spill my guts to you too. you're affirming like that :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home