OCP!!!

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Pray For Jake

Some of you already know this story but I felt I needed to share it again because now I have something to add on to it. Okay when we first found out that I had bad ovaries, we also found out that I had a tumor. So I call my dad and I was like hey... I have to go to the dr. to check this out la la la. And my dad was like ya okay, hey you can be praying for Jake he hasn't been eating all that much. Okay Jake is my DARN DOG!!! Poor little guy wasnt eating that much, but don't worry about me I just have tumors and cysts. Then today I found out that my grandma has to have heart surgery ASAP. So my dad was telling me that Grandma's biggest concern is "Who's going to take care of Donald?" Donald would be her gay (literally gay) bassett hound. What is wrong with my family?! How am I related to them? ;) jk.
So last night I spent the night at Stacey's and some stupid person called at 8:00am. Why? But all I hear stacey saying is "If you call this early I'm not going to buy anything" Apparently I yelled out "I'll buy it! I want it" And she told me to shut up. I asked her what they were selling and she said "MCI" And I was like YES DEFINITLY MINE! And then I went right back to sleep. I didn't remember doing that until Stacey told me this morning.
So moral of the first story is if something is really wrong.. pray for your pet. And the moral to the second story is I'm just as funny sober as I am intoxicated ;)

8 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    When I grow up, I want to be a waterbed.

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    oh my gosh!!!!!

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Heddah said…

    If you threw me would I be a flying saucer? oh crap those things are funny :)

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    KFC...they do chicken right...and we applaud them!!

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Aaron said…

    Heather, get a grip... you are not funny!! Okay...maybe a little bit. But not as much as me. ;o]

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Heddah said…

    WOW! Dad you really struggle with the thought that ... ya I am funnier than you. Sorry but that's the way things work out. But keep your chin up kid and keep trying :)

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger KS said…

    heather don't talk to dad like that! You know what happen when we talked back to dad last time! do want to be beaten to a pulp? I didn't think so.. but if you do, I'll bring my pope with me and that will make everything better, cuz what are bestfriends for? other then supporting out ungodly habits.. well I have one more final on ohh, 45mins.. got to love those 8 o'clock finals.. cuz I do Ms. H! Oh I love them so much, they make me want to dance! I think I will.. Don't put the book ddddooooooowwwwwwnnnn" oh and I was talking about my stats book right now! haha.. well got to go.. Byt bestfriend! haha

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Heddah said…

    That story was out of humor and I love my family as you all know :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home