OCP!!!

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Emotional Girl

I was BEYOND emotions last week. Everything was making me cry! EVERYTHING. But the worst of it was this.... On friday my friend Megan and I went Christmas shopping for our friend Kyle I knew exactly what i wanted to get him but we couldn't find it any where. Finally after a few hours of shopping (and I am not a shopper at all) we found it. We got him a stuffed animal donkey and we took it to Build a Bear. Then I did a little saying in it and we got it all finished. We did some minor shopping after that as I carried around this huge ass... not mine the donkey. And I thought it was so cute so I would say "Who's the cutest donkey ever? You are yes you are!" (that's what I get for being a full time nanny). Anyways we went and dropped it off in Kyles truck b/c he wasn't home. Okay guys get ready... I started crying. not just like oh tear... but like hyperventalating crying. I couldn't even stop. So I started to laugh so it looked like I was laughing so hard I was crying but no. ANd megan was like heather we need to go and I was like "I .... can't... drive...." sob sob. I cried until we got on the freeway. Pure raw emotions. We back to my apt and we watched Shrek and i started crying because I missed donkey.
So you know you have hit an ultimate low when you start crying about giving away your donkey:)

3 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger KS said…

    Heather, you better believe I wrote that book, too bad i'm still a virgin.. Damn it I hate my life.. hahah J/k Lol.. hahahah I remember when we used to say that.. Ok... I seriously need to go to bed.. I had a little to much to drink (water people, water!) tonight.. and No I won't be calling you, did I ever call you, I don't remember.. But next time I will.. Umm, yeah... see ya later aligator!

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger CodyBrock said…

    Well one of my good friend's girlfriends (Stacey) warned us all to post, so here I am. My name is Cody, and I plan on checking your blog regularly. If you ever get bored, swing over to codybrock.blogspot.com and return the favor

     

Post a Comment

<< Home