OCP!!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Christmas Carols

It's true I am already embracing Christmas Carols. They put me in such a good mood. So I'm house sitting right now, until Dec. 1st and a block from where I'm house sitting was a homicide. They didn't find the guy yet,but I'm hoping he comes over. :)
It's been a really hard few weeks, I for sure feel so overwhelmed with everything. And I am already looking for where I am going to live next year. Is that a bad sign? I for sure can't live with 6 other girls again. That's TOO many girls! I plan on either getting married, or moving out to sacramento with maybe only 2 or 3 girls. Since I won't be getting married... EVER... I'm looking for aparments.
I've been watching Oprah a lot and I just love that woman, I have decided that I am going to be the next Oprah, only I'll be white. And I'm going to be the next Ellen Degeneres, only straight. AND I got an email from Francine Rivers a few weeks a go, I for sure almost peed my pants!:) Anyways it's almost thanksgiving and I'm freakin excited to have a home cooked meal.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger KS said…

    I am listening to Christmas Carols right now!!!! Thats why we are best friends haha

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    Did you see Oprah's favorites? Damn, those people got hooked up! How'd you get an email from Francine? I know you're popular but really, are you that popular? Anyway, you should move to so. Cal and hang out with me. I need some friends and we could have a lot of fun...think about it.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Danae said…

    we all voted, and we decided that i need to live with you. word.

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Jeffrey said…

    No, Heather and I are becoming roommates. Cause I'm moving! Nor Cal here I come!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger aca said…

    jeff...

    seriously...you have lost your mind.

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger Jeffrey said…

    Amanda,
    i have. And you know damn well that if Jasen freaking Ashdown lived in Nor Cal, and you had the ability, you would move right away. You KNOW it... So, I have the ability and the girl I'm marrying... Why not move?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home