OCP!!!

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

High maintance

So those of you who know me know that you might call me... "emotionally high maintance". ( Alyssa I can actually hear you saying "uh yeah you are Heather"... so shut up) But today I for sure acted out on being high maintance. I called a bunch of people... okay like 3 and only stacey answered but after we talked for a little bit she got off the phone. Alyssa you didn't answer either. ANYWAYS, so I texted my friend Kyle (not our Kyle Smith) and asked him why he was ignoring me. And then with in a few minutes he called and asked what was wrong. I said nothing, and he was like why did I have to call? And I said I just needed some attention, I just need a friend Kyle. But then after a few minutes he had to go back to class. Sometimes I just want to talk. :) So I came home and did interpetive dancing to Celine Dion... by myself. It was fun when ever duets came up :)
I was also thinking of all this remanising that we were doing about the first time I met Kyle Smith. And I told him that my best friends name is Kyle and since his name is Kyle that him and I were going to be best friends. And he looked at me and said "YOUR A FREAK". Ya we had just met, he didn't even know my name. I almost cried. Oh man... those were the good ol days!! :) :)

4 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger KS said…

    hahaha I remember that... Sorry that the truth hurts! FREAK... But cheer up Buddy Ol' Pal!! atleast the OCP treats you like a normal person! and as President of the OCP, I will be your friend..hahaha... Oh, and don't forget that the pope has always got your back when you are down.. A couple hits of that and the pain goes away! hahah Ok, later NIGGA!

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    i was in a staff meeting...sorry some of us have jobs where we do that. i'll call you later.

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Danae said…

    hey. i think that next time you need someone to love you you should call me. i will love you and i won't even have to go anywhere either. just don't call before 4.

    miss you.
    Paula

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger KS said…

    heather its time to update!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home