OCP!!!

Monday, November 29, 2004

Kyle Smith

Kyle Smith if... when you read this you better laugh because I dedicate part of this blog to you. Yesterday I was at Celebration and there was a guy playing the bongos that looked like you and so I waved at him. Granted I was sitting in the very back, and he was on stage, and every time I waved at him he was praying. But still... so then I started thinking about this summer and the time that we saw a bear by the dumpster. You pulled up in your Jeep and yelled at me to get in the jeep because I have bad ovaries. It still makes me laugh. Or when I sang Butterfly kisses to you on the mega phone while you were pooping. Those were the good ol days :)
So thanksgiving came and left. It was fun. We had family up and some friends. My roommate came with me and her and I had amazing talks. She actually cried, I was like good job Heather. Make your roommate cry on thanksgiving, I'm an idiot. But it was fun.
So I'm still house sitting and it's getting kind of old. Have I mentioned that the dog that lives here is gay? No it's true. He always tries to mount my guy friends. But he also licked Stacey's feet which... come on friends lets be honest who would want to be near those things? Ugh I just vomitted.
Well I'm off to be productive... which means probably get on my phone and talk with someone :)

4 Comments:

  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    Heather, I'm so glad you decided to start blogging because you make me laugh so much! I remember that night by the dumpsters and we both took off running because we were too scared and crazy Mark ventured closer to the bear. Too bad he didn't get eaten, then he wouldn't have kissed the camper. Just kidding everyone! I love my former JWI students, even when they make bad decisions.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger KS said…

    HAHAHAHA... Heather you are so crazy!!! Only if you could have seen me, I was laughing so much when I read your blog!!!! Oh heather, you crack me up! Speaking of Crack, I got some new underwear and I love them!!! hahaha... Welp, hope those Ovaries are treating you well... got to go to class.. see ya!

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    HEY!!!! my feet are beautiful...and tasty. Im just a bag full of yummies. Last time i checked no dog wanted to lick your feet...whats that say about you. Hey, tomorrow night we have to drink and watch elf, cause itll be just so much funnier then.

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    Say no to drinking!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home