OCP!!!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

You're a FREAK

So saturday our youth group had a progressive dinner, which is where you go to different homes and have different parts of a meal. Its great fun. I was in charge of making horchatas, and mexican hot chocolate. While making the hot chocolate you have to mix this block of chocolate with 4 cups of hot milk. I did that 5 times, 4 out of the 5 times the blender exploded ALL over me, all over my kitchen, just everywhere. I was so annoyed. That night when everything was over I get home to find a mustache on my Mel Gibson poster, a coconut bra on my stitch and other things out of place.
Plus this was my favorite part, when I was in highschool I had VERY blonde hair, and I had thick bangs and above the shoulder hair (okay okay i had a female mullett), one of my girls finds a picture and screams "HEATHER YOU'RE A FREAK!" threw the pic at me and ran out the door. That made me feel secure.
I saw "Mr. Toad" today, and that was lots of fun. He is precious and just so great!! (Shan you know who i'm talking about!!) :) Happy thanksgiving friends. I'm going to listen to Bing Crosby music now :)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    sounds like a good night. yeah, mexican hot chocolate does that in the blender...wish i could give you some tips but i forgot how i did it.

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Brittany said…

    NO you're not, well maybe sometimes. Did you know what?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home