OCP!!!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Christmas music

So I am hoping that maybe someone can relate to me because I am already embracing Christmas music. I love this time of the year, where it gets cold outside, and rainy, and Christmasy :) I love it. So I feel that I have been so busy lately. Youth group has been crazy and I totally love it. We just had a leaders retreat this past weekend and it was so fun. I saw an Amish man!!! But only come to find out he wasn't amish at all, just a homley looking guy with a beard. I saw him smoking Cigarettes after his ride in the horse and bugy. I was a little upset.
So I went to Scandia (which for those of you who don't know is minature golf with an arcade and go cart race track) with my youth group. Okay so I was in the arcade (after kicking my jr. high girls butts at minature golf) and I was playing some shooting game. Okay first off let me just state that there's like a 8 year old child doing this game with me. Anyways the game you are trying to hit these specific targets and it makes a noise if you do. I hit this one target... a CLOWN races towards you and screams. I threw my gun down, slapped the kid while trying to cover my mouth after screaming. The kid ran off crying. That was sad. But in my defense they shouldn't have clowns in the arcade!! I hate cheap tricks!!!
Anyways all else is going fabulously. I'm loving my bible study girls, I love my youth pastor and his wife, and the entire youth staff. I just feel that this is definitly where God wants me right now. :) :) :)

6 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Brittany said…

    Heather you are so funny, I can't believe you slapped him. Well I am really glad to hear how happy you are. I love ya.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    Awesome!

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Jeffrey said…

    Heather,
    Good to see a post. It's been a month... anyway, keep having fun!
    Shalom

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Aaron said…

    Look at it this way... he should be thankful that you didn't 'shoot' him, since you were holding a gun.

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    I was going to go to the post office today to send your gift but alas, the post office is closed.

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger KS said…

    Heather it's really not cool to create another blog and comment to yourself.. it's actually kind of creepy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home