OCP!!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

New Bed

I just want to let you all know about what I had to endure while moving bed frames. So I got a new bed frame and I was super excited about it. My roommate said that she would help after she went for a run so I should wait for her to get back. Well.... if I have my mind sent on something I'm going to do it right then and there. So I am moving this huge frame in my SMALL apartment. For over an hour I am talking to myself out loud, trying to strategize and figure how to get it into my room. At one point I get completly wedged between a wall and my frame. I can't move the bed, I can't move my legs. I didn't have my phone on me.... so I had to stand there for almost a half hour just pinned against the wall. Finally my roommate came home and I said "Oh thank God you're home! I'm stuck" and she looks at me and says "Oh okay" and turns around and walks out the door for another 10 minutes. It was fabulous.
But we got the bed in, and I can fit so much stuff under my bed. It's awesome. Except because the frame is so massive I have to get a step stool to get into bed because I am too short to climb in on my own. Its pathetic.
I got a new phone for my room, don't worry its a princess phone, and when someone calls it plays disney princess music, and lights up. AND its pink and in a shape of a heart. So I want you to all call my apt. line so that I can hear it. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Brittany said…

    Oh K, I love that you wedged yourself against the wall. I tried moving my bed by myself, it didn't really work either.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home