OCP!!!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

The best thanksgiving.

So this thanksgiving went so smoothly! I need to share it with you because I feel that some of you will fully embrace it. My former roommate joined me, and she is a Missionary Kid, pretty quiet, maybe a little akward. So I take her, and my two cousins (the oldest is 16, and the youngest is 13) to this park after dinner and my cousin has his hacky sack on him. He starts playing target practice with me and it was so painful, so I told him to throw it at my friend, and he totally does. Poor thing she doesn't say anything. Then we go on a merry-go-round and I'm about to vomitt, my roommate is falling off, but my cousin won't let us off. My roommate falls off, and just rolls. It was so funny. Then we go to my parents house and some other people came over and joined us. One of the kids that joined us is mildly autistic, but just this sweet cute kid. I had a dvd with me and he kept trying to take it, it was just a fun game.
He had a sweat guard that he placed on the counter, I slid it over to my roommate who was sitting right across from me. When he saw that he went over and just started beating my roomate right in the face. I started screaming laughing!! He did it 8-9 times! Just hitting her, and she's too gentle to say anything or do anything, and my mom and I are just crying.
Then they were about to leave and he wanted the dvd and I said my dog had it, so he went up to my friend and just hit her in the face and walked away.
When we got in my truck to go home she said "thanks for inviting me heather". I was like "Welcome to the Nunn family!" Visualizing it over and over makes me laugh, even in my sleep I woke up laughing!! It was just what I needed :)
Now its time to decorate for Christmas!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home