OCP!!!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

myspace distracted me

So...... I'm back...... Kyle Smith threatned me and I had to respond to him.... he's intimidating!! Ever since I got myspace it was hard to keep up with blogging. So things are good. I moved into my new place which was fun since I was on crutches. I like my new place though, I have my own room for the first time since I moved out of my parents many moons a go. I have a cat named LaLa... she's preciouse. I have my Mel Gibson posters... and a picture of Kyle Smith playing with playdoh that says I love you. He's got a thing for me.

My sister is getting married in a few months so that's exciting. The dress that I'm wearing makes me look like a 1800's harlot... but at least I don't look like a marshmellow. But I think it doesn't matter how i look, it is all about my sister, and plus... it's family, I can't be really trying to impress my cousins... we like our family tree to branch out... at least sometimes!!!

So Braveheart is coming to theaters in october!! How awesome is that?! Well I'll write more fun things... and I will be more committed to my blogging family!! :)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger aca said…

    my space...

    the downfall of society

    it's nice to see you have friends who hold you accountable. way to go kyle

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    man, I almost gave up hope on you and this blogging thing. Why were you on crutches? I don't think you shared that with me.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    what the eff? where are you. stop myspace!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home