OCP!!!

Friday, May 05, 2006

How random!

So let me tell you all a little story that happened last saturday morning at 5:00am. (This story is based on actual events). I was asleep as most human beings are at 5:00AM on a saturday. I had been sick all week and was enjoying a full nights sleep of nyquil induced medication. Having probably a fabulous dream I start hearing "Heather.... Heather...... HEATHER!!!!" I look up and there are both of my roommates standing over me. In a not so sweet voice I said "WHAT?!" and my roommate replies "A tree limb hit your truck and there are 5 cops outside we need to go talk to them!" After she repeated it a few times I got up, threw a sweatshirt on and went outside. Let me tell you I'm wearing my Mexico sweatshirt that has a Cross on it and corona boxer shorts. Anyways there were about 6 cops... because I live in davis and we never can do things with just 1 officer, hanging out by my truck. This tree branch was HUGE. It dented my truck in 3 places and scratched it up. The cops had to drag it down the street with their vehicle. It was pretty exciting.
OKAY... my next story happened just the other day. I walk into my apartment and there are like 5 spiders greeting me. I HATE spiders. So I immediatly call my apt. office and tell my manager that there was "aracnaphobia part 2 in my apt." he said "I've only seen the first one." then i said i feel like if i turn on the water spiders will fall out. He said REALLY?! i was like and we're done making jokes wiht you friend. He told me that spiders can hold their breathe for a really long time and they have such long legs they step OVER the poison. uh-huh.... Davis is a fun place to live i'm telling you :)
I get to hang out with Stacey ALL weekend!!! She's even making me miss church!!!! dondondon!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    so is the city gonna pay to fix your truck?

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger KS said…

    You're going on 5 months since you last bloged! 6 months is when I take you off my list!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home