OCP!!!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Ya I flashed them!

So I need to share this story with you because I feel like you will be able to laugh at me. The other day I was at church and was so excited because I bought new clothes. And just so you know its always super windy at church. ANYWAYS one of my girls has crutches so she asked me if I could carry her hot chocolate for her. So I am juggling HOT HOT HOT chocolate, my coffee, my bible and my keys. All of the sudden this gust of wind comes out of nowhere. It flips my skirt up causing me to flash all of the people standing infront of big peoples church. I grab my skirt down and some how dump the hot chocolate down my shirt burning my chest. So I'm standing there in the rain with hot chocolate burning down me just in shock. Too mortified to even look at the people standing infront of the church. My jr. high girl was just laughing hysterically... so I just walked away. That's the last time I do something nice for anyone.

So I'm going to Mexico on saturday. Tijuana. I'm excited but kind of nervous because I might be driving down there and I'm just nervous about crossing the border. I don't think it's hit me that I'm the adult now. These kids expect me to have the answers and do everything right. SO weird!! I'm also in the midst of finidng a place to live next year which is sometimes a little over whelming! oh well!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    Oh man, why does it seem like it's always you these type of things happen to. I was wondering, how's the marathon training?

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    Man, that story makes me miss sacramento and all the crazy fun we had. So you're looking for a place to live? You know, there is PLENTY of apartments available here in Oregon. Just thought I would mention that.

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    Remember when you flashed those guys at In-N-Out?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home